Body, Sex, Trauma and LGBTQ+ Affirmative psychotherapy in NYC and online
Ashley Seruya, LMSW
Ashley specializes in therapeutic work focused on eating disorder recovery, complex trauma, dialectics and duality, macro-level and systemic oppression, and more. She finds deep fulfillment in therapeutic work that brings your past into the room as a way to explore current behaviors, and also provides coping skills and deep, unending compassion to all of her clients.
She has extensive experience working with individuals in larger bodies recovering from trauma and eating disruptions, and has also supported individuals coming to terms with and exploring their gender identity, sexuality, and racial identity. She is fat positive, kink friendly, polyam-affirming, and supportive of harm reduction models.
Ashley facilitates both individual and group psychotherapy.
Individual Therapy $200
Group Therapy $90
Limited sliding scale slots are available to those in financial need.
- M. S.W., Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service. NY. 2020.
- B. A., Narrative Studies. University of Southern California. CA. 2016.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Master Social Worker. New York. #P106146. 2020.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Health at Every Size (HAES) Community
- The Clinicians Collective